View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
TheCreep
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Defending against online body spammers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
I played the game for a year and a half and never could defeat them. In fact, this known issue accentuates several problems we have spoken of here in the past. You can't jab, you can't block and you can't use your feet to move around. Finally, their stamina barely takes a hit.

But this is what these guys do. There's a guy named FullMetal. He was consistently at he top ten in FN4. Fast forward to EA MMA and guess who's on the top of the leaderboards? Fullmetal. These guys find the exploit and run with it to get as many wins as possible.

I will never know why they do it really. I mean, what's the incentive? You go in there with no intention of representing the sport and exploit the game to get your win. I have no idea except that maybe it's because they have a very small penis.
41 hits and 1 response huh? I figure the other 40 guys who looked at this post are exactly who I'm talking about. Yea, I have a bag of tricks for ya bastards too lol.

Anyway, yea it most definitely is something psychological. We have completely different mindsets. I'm sure it sounds strange, but I'm actually not playing to win at all cost. Its kinda like I'm playing for the look and feel of the match. If I win great, if not ok I'll try the next match.

I enjoy more of a challenge when I play these titles, exploits make it entirely too easy.

Another thing I'm not fond of is the superman sterioded up CAB boxers. No knock on anyone that creates CABs, but I tend to keep my CABs in the realm of reality. They usually have a deficiency in one or two areas. That, combined with the body punching fool is a lethal combination, lol.

Oh, and my rant isn't complete just yet. Does anyone play anything but Heavyweight, sheeshly? Use anyone but Marvin Hagler or some other super high rated boxer? I could use a good light weight match with gamboa and the like.

I pose a challenge to you all. Lets go with the lowest rated boxer, pound for exact pound and see who's really good at this ****. Bet on.