View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 09:39 AM   #6
elgreazy1
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: APF2K8 Roster Editor in the works

Here is what I posted over there in terms of suggestions. Fellas, lets defiintely do our parts in making sure this editor is everything it needs to be. :thumbsup:

Quote:
One of my concerns would involve the Ability system for all players. While I understand the option to give all CAPs 5 Abilities will be unlocked, I do recall reading over on the OS thread someone stating you can give players more than 5 Abilities? If this is possible, I see this as a big advantage and/or exploit for anyone willing to use this improperly. I think the editor should have it so that 5 Abilities are the absolute MAX that can be given to players. I'm weary as to what this editor is going to do to the game of APF as it is, but it'd be a shame to allow CAPs to be stacked with countless hidden Abilities thus making any semblance of legitimate gamesmanship obsolete.

*As far as the option to give more than 5 Abilities, I understand the option is still there to those willing to manually manipulate the hex codes in that long, complicated process. In this case, the Editor will be dumbed down per say and given to the masses for their own protection, myself included.