Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #9
Phobia
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Fight Night Champion Blog: Managing Your Stamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
The commentary in this game is still terrible.

It looks like the perfect stamina Phobia was talking about is gone.
Vast is correct to a degree guys. It does look more punch happy than the build we played. If you threw even half the amount showing in the first 35 secs your temporary stamina would of been completely gassed.

With that said, I knew they would tweak this. Now I am not so much worried about the temporary stamina, because guys should be able to throw a decent amount of punches before spent. It is the permanent stamina I was worried would be tweaked to the point of it not being a factor. This does not seem to be the case thankfully.

As you can see in this picture, it is only the 5th round and compare the difference in perm stamina between Hagler & Wright. You can clearly see Hagler punched himself out really early looking for the early KO. Hagler would never be able to go another 5 rounds in this condition. This is really positive to see.

In this picture you can clearly see Hagler and Wright stayed at a much closer pace. It is now the 10th Round and Hagler is in a similar condition to what he was in the 5th round of the first fight. It is really good to see that Perm stamina has such varying degrees of stamina loss depending on your punch output, body damage, and hidden stamina ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
What do you mean perfect stamina is gone? Looks great to me, cant wait. FightNight just might not be the game for you man, just dont think about it anymore and pass on the purchase. I already suggested maybe hajime no ippo is the game you're looking for.
I kind of feel the same way Vast. Since the beginning you have been gun ho against Fight Night. It still does not seem to meet your standards and stepping back and finding a different product to meet your needs looks and sounds like the better option.