View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:48 PM   #15
AUsouthpaw2013
Rookie

AUsouthpaw2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The "Commandments" of NCAA 12

Here I have a few:

"Thou shalt not come to a complete stop when catching a pass." When your receiver or back catches the ball, he almost always kills his momentum during the catching motion. In real life, QBs hit guys in stride all the time, without them needing to stop to catch the ball.

"Thou shalt add a student section, and the crowd noise shall intensify as you get close to it." The student section is the loudest part of the stadium, always.

"Thou shalt correct recruits speed/accel/agility ratings." Come on, no running back in real life has 95 speed without a good burst. Just not realistic.

"Thou shalt tweak in season progression, so that players having a monster season will see their stats increase by a noticable amount." If my QB throws for 50 TDs in my dynasty as a sophomore, he shouldn't come into his junior year an overall 82 with 84 THP and 82 THA. Great seasons should be rewarded.

"Thou shalt tweak special teams, so that blocking punts and field goals is possible, if rare." Happens all the time in real life, but never in the game without mega cheesing.

"Thou shalt fix the zone read play so that the exchange point is faster." Speaks for itself, the exchange point takes WAY TOO LONG.

"Thou shalt make wildcat viable again." Please?

"Thou shalt eliminate the jumping linebacker, as he is better suited for the Olympics." No linebacker on planet Earth can jump 5 feet in the air to swat a pass.

"Thou shalt make zone defense viable again, and eliminate psychic corners." Zone defense is very broken in this year's game. Man coverage is very overpowered at times. The corner or LB knowing the route the receiver or back is running is very unrealistic.

"Thou shalt finally add in missing fight songs." Seriously, I'm tired of hearing Tiger Rag everytime I score in my Auburn dynasty.

"Thou shalt add a coaching carousel to dynasty." Coaches come and go every year, this needs to be in the game. Coaches also retire after a certain period of time. No way JoePa is still coaching at Penn State in 2020.

"Thou shalt fix dynasty school ratings." If I win a national championship, my coach prestige should go up, and championship contender should go up. A coach's experience rating should also go up over time.

Last edited by AUsouthpaw2013; 01-23-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove