View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
Bballplaya72
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

OVR: 9
Please help -- Why is it so hard to score?

I would like any advice any of you would be willing to give me.

I love this game. I've been playing Fifa for awhile now, but have bought every game the last few years. I am an average player, I play on Pro difficulty.

I know the ins-and-outs of soccer, and overall I feel I have a pretty good feel for the pitch.

However my problem is I can't seem to score goals. I have a career right now with Real Madrid and when I play on Semi-Pro I literally win games 9-1 or some ridiculous scores like that. That is extremely boring, but then I bump it up to Pro and I can't beat teams that are ranked like 10 points lower than me. The last game I played I had 13 shots on goal, and 9 of them were on target. Not a single one found the net.

Any help? I use finesse and LT for my shots, unless I'm on a breakaway, but even then the goalies charge and block my attempt.

There is no happy medium. I score 10 goals on Semi-Pro and then literally can't score a single goal on Pro. It's like that for two-player as well. My friend and I played 3 matches with one goal in them combined. I wish there was a goalie slider.

Any help please on scoring?
Advertisements - Register to remove