View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #30
mm boost
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 12 Developer Video Podcast at Super Bowl Halftime, Thoughts or Ideas?

Ian, this is an excellent idea. To be honest, I am so excited for the new year of Madden and NCAA I can't hardly stand myself. 2011 was one of the best year's in recent memory for both football titles, and here it is going on February, and I am STILL playing both games religiously (have owned both since day of release). The more I play my franchise in Madden 11, the more fun I have. So I am definitely anticipating news for Madden 12 (especially after you guys said most of your franchise resources were going into Madden 12 when 11 released).

Here is my suggestion: 5-8 minutes is fine, but if you do that, give us some good solid information that will leave us with a good impression, and excited for the next tid-bit of news. I am a avid EA supporter, so I appreciate any news you guys give us, but I believe to hit a home run, that you guys need to deliver some good, NEW information that we didn't already know about (we know graphics will be improved, we know franchise will be improved, we know sound will be improved, and we know that rosters will be improved). Give us something juicy to sink our teeth into and keep us lasting until the next podcast.

Lastly, can you post this podcast up exactly like you have been doing on the last 3 podcasts? I have sat at work and listened to those, and I have really enjoyed you guys talking about football, the football gaming industry, and your expectations. I suggest doing the superbowl one like those, and post it on the same site that the others have been posted on. Easy to navigate, works smoothly, and its easy to conceal at work

Thanks Ian & EA!