View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 01:33 AM   #3094
TheNaturalMVP
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How's Your Association Going? (2K11)

Portland Trail Blazers Association (Year 1)

Record: 14-9

Currently coming off a huge win against the best team in the league, the Orlando Magic (19-3). Camby and Przybilla completely shut down Dwight and made him a non-factor. He shot something like 3-15, he did manage to pull down 13 boards though. We're on a 4 game winning streak and I brought Roy back into the rotation at the start of the winning streak (I sat Roy out for the first 20 games to add realism to it because of his meniscus tear). Roy's averaged 21 points and 5 assists in his first 4 games back. George Hill (Acquired from San Antonio for Rudy Fernandez) went down in his first game as a Blazers, he'll be out for 2 weeks.

We have Phoenix up next on our schedule. Where Greg Oden will be making his debut this season having missed the first 23 games of the season (I would sit him out longer but his morale is way to hard to manage)

Rotation
Miller/Hill (Hurt)/Mills
Roy/Matthews
Batum/Cunningham
Aldridge/Camby
Oden/Przybilla

Team Rumors

Andre Miller may be on the move, he's averaging 10 points, 8 assists, and 3 rebounds a game. Despite those solid numbers, he's only getting older and won't be a part of the future. Not really sure who I want at the moment. Tyrus Thomas has been in the rumor mill a lot lately and is frustrated in Charlotte, so I may go after him. But I want to unload Camby too. Camby's playing great but like Andre he's only getting older.

Anyone got any ideas for who I should try to get for Miller and Camby?

Last edited by TheNaturalMVP; 02-09-2011 at 01:36 AM.