View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #219
Rwings832
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show Video: St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs (Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golds
I think sometimes, especially the people on this forum, forget that we are talking about video games. The complaints and insane requests that are regularly found on these forums have somehow, at some point, become the guidelines or absolute requirements for games and developers to follow. The only game that would score a 10/10 rating on this site from all the "hardcore" or "sim" (I hate that word) gamers would involve...commentary including literally millions of lines of script so the same comment wouldnt be heard unless you play the game for 10 years; every shoe, cleat, arm band, head band, sock, sock length, and brace manufactured over the past 5 years; motion capture of every single baseball player by that player to represent the exact stance down to an inch; physics formulas to determine wind, moisture, heat, dirt particle contact..... to allow God-like programming for stadiums; and to sugar coat it, a B-job for buying the game.....
LOL...man that just made my day especially the last parts...the only thing I really have to say is that it looks really good, and I do think things flow a lot better...and the camera angles for each broadcasts teach makes it look just that much better as well.