View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
reppa
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Fight Night Champion Screenshots: Haye vs. Klitschko Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigadkc
great pics. Unfortunately I think we'll never see the fight in real life because Haye is such a coward and always finds other excuses to not fight one of the Klitschkos. You better walk the walk when u talk the talk. Both Klitschkos said that they'd fight him any day but it's like Wladimir said: "He'll always find a way to hide from us". The Klitschkos tried to fight him for more than 2 years now, what more can they do? The Klitschkos never backed down from anyone in the past, that's why they are true champions.

btw: anybody can beat the Klitschkos, all you need is a lucky punch. Just ask Corrie Sanders.
Can't argue that. Like you mentioned in the first part of your post, they are true champions. To the part in bold, this is yet another major reason why Wladimir "is" a true champion. He came back from a knockout loss, improved his defense and is now back on top. This is exactly what champions do when they fall. They get back up and come back even better. I know they get crap for their style, but it gets the job done over and over. I don't see any lucky punches landing on either brother in the near future.