View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #23
mm boost
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video: U Want Me - Start Voting For Your Cover Athlete

Do you guys think maybe the cover athletes were a diversion, and that we are getting a blog or something later today? Look at the times the blog and videos were posted, and it was well before 10 am. Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I think maybe more news is coming later today. Both devs hinted that it was coming VERY soon, we already knew about cover athletes yesterday, so that is not big news.

If ncaa 2012 has college gameday, and it is implemented correctly, i am going to be so damn happy.

And actually, I will go out on a limb and say there will be college gameday. Think about it guys, in NCAA 2011, they had the college gameday sets and graphics and stuff, but none of the commentators and such. I have a feeling that they had to set a base template for last year, and then for 2012, they build off of that to create the gameday experience. i can't wait to see this game, I am so damn excited.