View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #19
Yeah...THAT Guy
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Top Spin 4 Developer Diary #5 - My Career

I want to buy this so bad when it comes out, but I'm nervous it will be similar to Top Spin 2 (I think that's the last one I owned).

Before I get into it, did Top Spin 3 have number attributes like this one does or was it like the older games where it was like a 6 star system for forehand, backhand, volley, and serve, or something like that. That's the last time I played Top Spin. And in that game, it was challenging at first, but once I maxed out my abilities, I rarely even felt challenged in a match.

In the TS4 demo, the first few games I played on normal and it was pretty challenging, but I've since moved up to playing on hard and it took me like 20 tries before I finally won, but I've won like 3 or 4 in a row now (although I'll admit, the game is friggin intense on hard). Do you guys think it will eventually become too easy to win if I'm already winning a decent amount of my demo matches on hard, or do you think it will remain this intense and difficult throughout my career mode? I honestly might get this game anyway, just because I love tennis games and this is the first one where I've had to use other types of hits besides a flat shot, although I've noticed if you do a cross-court top spin shot, it generally forces the AI out wide to try to return it and leaves you open for a pretty good chance of finishing them off.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont