View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 55
Re: Double Reversal (episode 2)

I have no idea what that even means. How do you "take shots" at a complete stranger anyway? Hate? Seriously? I don't hate anybody, especially someone whom I will never, under any circumstances, meet in person anyway. I'm just a guy posting on the same forum as yourself. Nothing more, nothing less.

All I did was disagree with his opinion on a few things, (while completely agreeing on some other things) correct the spelling of two people's names (people that were key parts of the article, mind you) and call him out on generalizing an entire section of the fanbase. What's the problem?

If I had posted an article and/or editorial such as this, I would expect the same types of criticisms (along with praise) if I had said/did the same kind of things.

I did not violate the TOS in any part of my reply, including the picture I posted. If that is violating the TOS then so is calling an entire section of the fanbase (which obviously includes myself and several others here) "smarks" as it were.

Having said all of that, I really do enjoy reading and replying to these things just to see some fresh perspectives about some stuff from other posters out there. If you'd ever like me to contribute something, just let me know.

Last edited by 55; 03-12-2011 at 06:26 PM.