Old 04-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #12
PaleVermilion
Rookie

PaleVermilion's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Backbreaker Vengeance Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
There's a big difference between 'being negative' and 'talking about a bad game'. I was pointing out the line that makes this interview less than genuine... that's the only patch the game received and it broke things. Not a play on words, not being facetious, parts of the game are broken. But they are 'extremely happy with Greathouse'. There isn't a context that can sugar coat that when there is even a thread on their official forum that say to stop bringing up parts of it because they're known to be broken.

If that means you can't discuss that or stand by while someone points that out without breaking the rules here, then I understand the desire to not discuss it. I'm not trying to throw the game under the bus, but they're the ones touting the patch in the interview.
I used to think you were negative as well. But being on these forums a little more, and seeing you interact over at the BB forums, I don't think that's the right word. I'd say you're more critical than the average gamer, and I don't mean that in a bad way. You try to evaluate things more deeply and not just at face value. You do this will all the games, so you are consistent with your critical eye.

As far as the Greathouse patch...oh my gosh it annoys me when they say they're proud of it!!!! We SHOULD be negative and upset about how proud they are of such a poorly tested patch. That patch killed the game for me.