View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #18
BezO
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Peyton Hillis is on the Cover and New Features are Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
I've been blown away by the Madden info today! Still want to see some more gameplay vids, but everything has been music to my ears.
Word! It's like they "found" all of our wishlist under an old stack of papers or something. I haven't been this happy to read Madden info in... ever.

Some vids would be nice. I almost can't believe some of this.

Quote:
Advanced Defensive AI: Over 100 defensive A.I. enhancements resulting in the smartest Madden defense ever. Players in zone and man coverage will properly recognize and react to plays, including the ability to break out of assignments when appropriate, resulting in a defensive team that truly works together.
100 AI enhancements? I wonder how they cound these. Improved zone, man, reaction to double moves, shading DBs separately, pressing DBs separately...

I hope bringing the SS in the box has it's own control.

Finally, some defense!

Quote:
Franchise and Superstar Modes

Franchise mode includes more than 100 new features and enhancements, including expanded rosters, an all-new rookie scouting system, a free-agent bidding system, and more.
With the info being released, this might be the 1st year since... damn, 2005 that I played a franchise in Madden. And I'm a franchise guy, but I just haven't liked the game enough recently to play one.