View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #9
coogrfan
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: If Custom Playbooks are in what's yours going to look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Dude you r a wealth of knowledge. One more question. Once you pick a playbook to customize r u bound by it's methodology? I.e. I would pick VaTech's playbook to have goalline power I. Do I now have to have a pro style playbook? I will read further when I get off work.
Q: does that also mean that some of the mostly style specific plays will be locked to only those specific base style playbooks? for example, Air Raid playbooks tend to have more Mesh, Shallow crosses, stick, etc. plays, while other playbooks did not have them(not as many at least) despite having the exact formation. I hope that made sense.

A: Regarding the style definition, it's been too long and been too many different versions that we've seen but if I remember correctly, you can define the playbooks "style" but I could be misremembering that.

As for specific plays, no, you're not locked to specific plays/formations based on your style. If you so wanted, you could have a Flexbone playbook with every 5WR formation added on. EA wanted to give the user complete control over their destiny regarding this feature... any limitations they wanted them to be ones you put on yourself (or your OD commissioner puts on you).

If you have any more questions the guys are awnsering them as I type this at the link I posted.