View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
Mike3207
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Bringing the Pride Back (HC 09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrnwsBucksFanNC
I really like this game! This thread title could pertain to alot of different teams! So I am curious what you would like to follow. I have the Browns team I have been working on. I am just starting my 3rd season with them, never won a playoff game with them yet. So I can pick up with them from the start of 2010. Or I am thinking I would like to do a team that hasnt had much on here about them.

What are your thoughts? Browns from 2010 or someone from scratch?

I am not sure how to use the new table generators so will just generate the info the old way.
If you like the Browns, continue with that one. If you want a new start, pick another team.All things being equal, I'd rather continue an ongoing dynasty unless I want a different playbook or a different sort of coach. Generators aren't too hard-here's how I do mine. I print out the relevant table or box score, play the game and fill out the data. go to Dynasty tab-Generate Dynasty Generators, enter my data, and press create table. The only hard part is the html code-you highlight the code,copy the highlighted code, paste it into where I want the table/box score in my dynasty post, and there you go!

Last edited by Mike3207; 05-14-2011 at 02:24 PM.