Old 05-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #453
RGiles36
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Blog - Franchise Mode in Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking Out Loud
Yesterday I was wondering the same thing and hoping they added this BACK but just now I remembered something Looman stated in his blog:

"Practice Mode

This may seem like a small addition but, to me, it’s big. Being able to practice with your Franchise mode team at any point in the preseason, regular season or playoffs without having to export them allows you to get a look at your team at any time."

So with practice mode being available in the franchise hub, we can almost certainly just make individual formation substitutions there, that will carry over into games. In Madden 11, if we made formation subs during any franchise game, they were permanent and were the same for following games.

Even if they didn't add back the pregame formation subs from past Maddens, using practice mode for this should be work well. I would think we can even take Gameplans into practice mode and make individual formation substitutions in them too.

Man, I just got myself hype again thinking about this! LOL

Can't wait.
I didn't even consider that -- you could very well be right. I barely make any subs in-game b/c of the way it is now, not to mention I use Ask Madden.