View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 11:14 AM   #455
JaySmooov
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsReality
Well no one is asking for the garage selling-esque trading that happens in MLB The Show... we at least want it to actually happen. It leaves a bad taste in your mouth when all you see from the CPU teams in the league transactions is releasing and signing for 10 seasons.

Also, you're pretty pessimistic about it all! Relax, with adembroski testing the franchise mode extensively and Josh's knowledge about creating a great franchise mode with the work on HC 09 you can be sure this is in good hands.
The thing is, as I just posted, around 80-90% (rough guesstimate, based on actually researching) of total transactions throughout the reg. seasons are Cuts, signings, and practice squad additions. Only two trades happened in 2010 in the reg. season. Only one of those had an impact, the Marshawn Lynch trade, and that trade wouldv'e been a draft-day trade if the Bills would've pulled the trigger and gotten more than a 4th round pick for him. The other trade was Mike Bell for Jerome Harrison, and as far as I know, neither had even a small impact on the field in any way. Both will probably end up being cut this year. So I think it's a good thing they don't add that option anyway, especially if it won't work correctly.
Advertisements - Register to remove