Rookie

TheRegan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Brand New Entrances

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkwforAUTigers
I don't mean to just come in here and grouch,
BUT
IMO, and I have been to many Auburn games, the War Eagle Entrance looks pretty pittiful. For one thing, the eagle doesn't fly while the team is running out, as the flight happens a few minutes before kickoff/entrance. Plus they just showed it flying, with no takeoff or landing. There is no tether on the bird. It just seems wrong. All those things are small but the main problem is....
No is screaming "War Eagle" as the eagle flies around! That is one of the biggest parts of the thing! You can have a sign that says War Eagle but can't add the crowd saying it? sheesh. And no War Eagle band song (although I think that its a copyright issue and not up to them anyway)

Bottom Line: Coming from an Auburn fan, I'm pretty sure they did a downright terrible job representing the Aubrun entrance. For me this is a bad sign...
I am also a diehard Auburn fan and while I expected more from the entrance, it's as good as it can get without respresenting the whole thing down to the last detail. I agree with the lack of the "War Eagle" cry, that left me disappointed, but the lack of the fight song and everything else doesn't kill me. Besides, you can add the song with the customizable entrance sounds, and probably the "War Eagle" cry as well.