View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #23
Oraeon1224
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Fight Night Champion Title Update #2 Wrapping Up, Some Details Revealed

I think the CAB issue is also fixable. Your stats need to be tied to your height and weight. Taller should increase reach (no effect on strength) but should also reduce hand and leg quickness--this would allow smaller boxers to close. Shorter should increase speed and decrease power slightly. Set the average height for a weight class and the average stats (punch power, quickness) for each weight class then adjust those stats up or down based off of CAB design.

Weight should increase punch power and touhgness but should reduce quickness and endurance as it increases and vice versa as it decreases. Again set averages and then stats are determined from this.

Then give each player 5 attribute points to distribute for some minor customization (not very many points really). Overall I think this would result in some extreme CABS (i.e really tall and heavy but slow trying for one punch KO's, and really small light jab spammers but the negatives would balance it out. Then adjust from there. This would push most boxers to be some intermediate ground.