View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 06:34 PM   #33
dochalladay32
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 12 Blog - Custom Conferences

I can already sense 2 things for 2013.

A) An improved scheduling algorithm. I mean really, if you are going to let us put 4 teams in a conference, let us play 3 conference games. Sure, some FCS teams may have to fill the out-of-conference, but other teams still have to play non-conference games and you might have some independents lying around. Hell, if I put the time an effort, I could make one using the teams in the game and it would probably work a bit better than just filling in FCS teams as conference games.

B) Allow us to edit all bowl tie-ins. Some are saying small conferences will have an advantage playing cupcakes, but these small conferences most people are using just have mid-majors. They may pull off a 6-0 or whatever conference record, but will be lucky to go 3-3 outside of it. So they'll get to go to the Humanitarian bowl. Not a big deal. If the conference is small, some of the bowl bids will become at larges, or maybe they made it so they are delegated to a larger conference (doubt it). It will be broken, but not too bad.