View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #15
FlyEaglesFly3
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: 18 new screenshots from IGN (ps3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
The ratings really stand out to me. I like what they have to characterize your QB.

Me personally for Vick under sense pressure. I would have gone with "Tucks and Runs" , not trigger happy.

Then I would remove the tuck and run category,and place it as a option for "Sense pressure".

Running QB's only tend to tuck and run when they feel any kind of pressure in the pocket, or if a play calls for it (Naked bootleg or QB draw). Now if a play calls for it then it because of the play called, not simply because he wanted to run.
I think that since it is the Dynamic Player Performance these change throughout the game. So if a player is getting rushed a lot, they become paranoid or trigger happy depending on how they react. I think if you used Vick and he sat in the pocket, didn't scramble, and waited for his routes, he'd become calm or whatever the title is for that style.

Same with Orlando Scandric, if he gets burned a few times he wont be balanced he'll have a lower composure or if he locks someone down it'll be better. I hope they tell us all of these titles for the "D.P.P"
Advertisements - Register to remove