Old 06-08-2011, 12:39 AM   #63
jackrubay
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: E3 IGN: Madden 12 Steelers vs. Cowboys TD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquorLogic
Not playing randoms is too limiting for me
I agree. For years I played madden against the same 3 or 4 friends, but when I started playing "randoms" the game opened up in so many ways. I don't see any problem with players rolling out or any other tactic that helps them win. Usually, if you adjust your play calls and tactics (and are within reasonable skill level of your opponent) you can shut these players down, they suck at doing anything else. I don't like players that get away with the same crap 10-15 times a game. I think EA should program the Defense to pick up on a players habits, if they start pulling out the same play over and over, the D should get a boost to stop it, like they are reading it. Same goes for players that always go for it on 4th down. I would like to see the D get a slight boost in these situations to make it more of a gamble. Problem solved. Play all of your favorite cheese plays, but if you only have one or two, you will pay the price. Can't wait to see you all in a Quick game random match (but only if your DNF is under %15).