View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #15
khaliib
MVP

OVR: 19
It will be interesting to see what it looks/plays like.

I'm wondering how will the offenses for each high school be desided.
What if your team was an Wing T-Option etc..., how will RTG deal with that?
If not, what will be the purpose of advertising gamers being able to use TB to bring in the high schools?

The one thing I know the community is "Tired" of hearing is the "We didn't have time" response to implementations.
Especially things that have been asked for more than 2 years ago.

Since making it's way on Next-Gen, the gaming community has been asking for some type of In-Game Player Editor because there has/will always be issues with how players are rated.

This will be year what ____ with not having this ability and it's always the same reason why.
Not enough time.

As a poster notated above, it's not a New Feature, because it's already there in the game.
NCAA just decides to Limit the functionality to the gamer.

I'm also purplexed by not immersing the gamer with no New Playable Camera perspectives.
How can gamers be immersed when the Playable Camera angel is still forced on a large chunk that has voiced they dislike the current perspective.

I'm curious though, since there is an effort to not include those things that Madden has introduced like Player Traits to help players perform during gameplay properly, how will your RTG player recieve his playing characteristic (Speed/Power RB, Pocket/Scrambling QB etc...)?

Let me guess, it's Random huh?

Can't wait to see what you've done.

Thank you for your work/effort Alex on this mode.

side note:
Did you really have to pick Boise St to do your teasers playing against Fresno St?
Could've picked New Mexico St to showcase your guy getting loose.
You had to open up that gash again!

Maybe I'll be the missing piece that finally helps us beat them Jive Turkey's!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove