View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #4
mjhyankees
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: how bad would be if the bill S.978 pass? no e3 footage agian

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisedjase
for me i just worried about streaming game play footage or watching some good singers out there on youtube that sign some other person songs
without watching youtube videos of games some of the games i would have never bought dragon age or fable etc

i think form of the bill should stop streaming music and movies if u watching that then i understand since thats stealing watching something you didnt pay for witch i dont so i can care less about the music or movies all the music i buy so anit going hurt me

just watching like walk throughs or watching videos of game play footage will hurt me since i watch game play footage on some games before i buy like madden and some rpg games cause if im paying 60 bucks on a game i want make sure its worth it

cant type at all tonight miss spelled like everything o well its like 4am here
I dont' like this bill. I want all of the above available to me. These companies make billions every year so it's obviously not hurting them. I agree that watching the footage helps me decide to buy a game or not sometimes.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html