View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 12:32 AM   #3
Kaiser Wilhelm
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 13 Road to Glory Wish List

Make it harder for a Skill postion player to prosper on Heisman difficulty. That or make a difficulty level for people that want a challenge. There is no reason that on Heisman (the hardest difficulty), I as a QB can play 3 games, be a 3 star recruit and come out as a 84 overall. Where is that 3 star in my dynasty? The game mode is far too easy at the skill postions.

I used to feel like I accomplished something when I became a 5 star, back on the PS2 when I had to go through training camp(as a QB). Now, I feel like a failure if I am not a 5 star at QB because of how rediculously easy it is.

- Dorm Room anybody? Maybe just my nastalgia. I demand girlfriend pictures on my crappy computer with clothes thrown around the floor. Of course if I am at an Academy I would demand it looking ship shape and bland. I want my quarter to bounce damn it! (Seriously though this was pretty cool back in the day. Man I feel old at 17).

- Scale the upgrade points thingy. Just because a recruit goes to a lower ranked school does not mean he can become instantly better. Become a 5* recruit and gor to Army. Your a 99 overall before you step on the practice field. (A little exaggeration there or course but it might actually be possible if you go to the worst school in the country.)

- Fix super sim. The lack of run off on super sim kills this mode, and being a coordinator for that matter.

- For some reason I liked the trivia questions from back in the day, even though there were only like 5 of them. Again probably just me.

- Find some better way to rate DBs. Interceptions and tackles are a horrible way to rate DBs. The way it is I feel like I am cheating the game by baiting the QB into a throw, because the AI doesn't learn. (Understandably of course).

- What is with these power up thingys. What happend to mini-games? I'm not talking some "sim" style mini games either, I'm talking old school Madden arcade FUN (notice the caps there) mini-games. (Did I mention they were fun. I did? Well they were fun. Fuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn)

To be honest I do not play this mode that often because of the bad AI and how easy it is to become a starter. I'm not saying I go undefeated a lot, but it is to easy to progress.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.