View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #7
JalenTigh
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA & Consumer Respect

I agree. Some of these problems with the game are so blatantly obvious to anyone playing the game, there is simply no way they did not know about them before the game went to gold. I also understand that they are locked in on their release dates. It is not like some computer games where a developer can push back the release date over and over again until the game is right. I can forgive them for releasing a buggy game because of that, what I have a hard time forgiving though is not having a fix all ready for it by release day, or soon thereafter. It has been two weeks since the game arrived in stores, and no fix. I would like to know what they were working on from the time they discovered the problem and now, because there is simply no way they could not have known about some of these problems long before the game went gold... particularly the roster issue.

One thing they have defiantly assured with this customer... I will not be spending my money on any more of their products until they have been out for awhile, when they have been all patched up... which coincidentally will mean they should be available used.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens