View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 06:04 PM   #25
Drix10
Rookie

Drix10's Arena

OVR: 6
My thoughts as a die hard Bears fan:
Cutler might be a little overrated, maybe an 82 would be better. And I think Stafford when the season is over will be better. I really liked what I saw of him last year.
The Lions getting a lot of love on the O line, and the Bears is about right except Chris Williams I think is probably the worst starter they have. I think Garza should get a ratings bump, and Carimi is looking like a gamer and might benefit from some more awareness. He could be in the high 80's next year.
Peppers too low, Wright too low as has been well chronicled here, and Melton needs all kinds of help. He was a former running back in college at Texas and scored 10 TD's as a freshman with VY. His physical skills should be really high for a DT, with the exception of strength and of course awareness will be lower because he moved from End. Somone mentioned Chris Conte, I think he is overrated now, but not in the long run, he's a tackling machine and some compared him favorably to John Lynch as a possible SS in the future. Major Wright needs some love cause he's coming along nicely. Big hitter with decent insticts. He's as good if not better than Daniel Manning.
And I might get lit up for this one ... Urlacher might be a tad overrated, I'm not convinced he's playing in his prime anymore. I like it ... but I'm not it's accurate.
I'll be making these changes in my franchise if it's not done by the first update.
Advertisements - Register to remove