View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
FBeaule04
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NHL 12 Video Interviews - Gameplay, Legends, Online Leagues, Season Pass, Improve

Maybe it's going to exactly like last year for me since I was pretty pumped up for NHL 11 with the summer footage and demo, while beeing completely discouraged early december, but I really like what I saw in the BaP video.

Action Tracker is pretty nice and reminds me of the GameCast from ESPN. To me, that's a superb idea to have put it in, and if it works like it's suppose to, it's even going to be fun watching in while waiting for next shift (which I won't always do).

Also, the AI seems to be less idiot and dumb than in NHL 11. D reacts more like I want them to react. Not perfect, but at least, nothing odd like in NHL 11 with pinning, backing and stupid wingers going to corners on a 2 on 1. There's seem to be something in the AI we're they are no more hesitating and skating in circle before entering the zone.

Hope the retail version will not provide bugs and lapses that makes NHL 11 less than what it could have been (at least for me).
Advertisements - Register to remove