Old 08-31-2011, 04:52 PM   #91
ABR173rd
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Fake players in Madden 12, ruining Franchise for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
If that's the case it's even less of an issue if you control all 32 teams. Make the cuts for each team. Make every cut a fake until you run out of fakes. NCAA exports will provide enough players for each team to just have real-name players. Even if a fake makes an opening day roster, you should be able to find a real life counterpart for him. For me, it will come down to some extra work in the preseason, and it won't have any long term affect on my franchise as far as teams being loaded up with this UDFA's.

And I did say that, no, we should not have to control all 32 teams. The point is that because we can, we should- or not buy the game. Things the devs know we can fix ourselves in such manner are probably at the bottom of their list of things to fix. They've never fixed everything that was wrong with the game from one year to the next, and in fact they always seem to introduce some new wrongs every year. And I'd rather see them fix things we have zero control over first. Features that were in last gen are still missing.

Like I said before, I wouldn't buy the game at all if it didn't allow 32 team control. Franchise mode would be just too broken for me. Maybe some of you, instead of pre-ordering the game or buying it on release day, should curb your desire to have it Day 1 and wait until the reviews and feedback start coming in, and skip getting it if it's not enough of what you want it to be, and let EA know you skipped it and why. Tell them it's another year that CPU team management sucks donkey balls and you're no longer going to to their work for them by controlling all 32 teams.
Wow, your example is like buying a brand new car that is promised to start with the push of a button and as a fail safe for emergency situations they incorporated a lever to pull start it.

I then buy the car brand new and find out the push start doesn't work and your logic is instead of getting it fixed- just use the pull start for the remainder of the time I own the car. Somehow its my fault as the consumer?
Advertisements - Register to remove