View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #1
Mustangs84
Rookie

OVR: 3
Mustangs84/Community Roster

Starting a new thread for this file so I can edit this first post with updates/progress.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

GT: Mustangs84

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically this file is the community roster from sometime a couple weeks back. I then have gone through each team since they have released depth charts and game notes. Also, I have continuing with the speed edits that CK started. I'm going off Draft Scout.

THE FILE IS NOW COMPLETE!........

Well, as far as checking over every team and adjusting depth charts, speed, etc. There's still room for tweaking and corrections, but the bulk of the work is over (thank god).

SO, I will now be doing equipment for as many teams as I can as well. Currently only Wisconsin, LSU, Baylor, Louisville, Utah State, FIU, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Purdue, BYU, Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Florida, Penn State, Oregon, Minnesota, Iowa State, Cincinnati, UConn, Boise State, Notre Dame, Tennessee, West Virginia, USC, Stanford, Arizona, Miami, Utah, Mississippi State, Arkansas, Nebraska, San Diego State, USF, Illinois, Syracuse, Clemson, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, Temple, Georgia, Florida State, North Carolina, Auburn, Iowa, Indiana, Northwestern, Kansas State, Washington State, UCLA, Houston, Cal, Wake Forest, Kansas, Texas Tech, Air Force, SMU, Virginia Tech, Rutgers, Georgia Tech, Virginia, Hawaii, San Jose State, South Carolina are done.

Coach ratings have now been edited based off the following chart: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=0&output=html

File is current as of Jan. 7 @ 11:05am.

----------------------------------------------------

For everybody requesting 'Player X needs to be rated much higher in speed'...

Here's an easy way to check if he should be higher.

1. In Google, type in the players name followed by 'draft sout' (ie. Denard Robinson draft scout)

2. Click on the link that comes up to enter the players draft scout page. Scroll down and view the players 40 time.

3. Compare this 40 time with the following chart: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041467442

4. Compare what you get off the chart to that in the game.

It's entirely possible a player could get missed. I found 2 on Michigan State today. Draft scout updates without warning, so changes might be made and whatnot.

Last edited by Mustangs84; 01-07-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove