View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #5
DLehrsch32
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Mustangs84/Community Roster

Mustang, Thank you for keeping this rolling...it sounds like it is in good hands.
I posted a few days ago on the community roster re-rated page. I am the Boise State Bronco expert (been close to the program and season ticket holder for a long time) so here are some suggestions/equipment updates off the top of my head:

First of all let me say something that I know all of the non "non-BCS conference" haters are going to whine about....IT IS ABOUT TIME that Boise State gets represented with the ratings in this game that are truly representative of their year after year production. If you compare Boise State's ratings from top to bottom and compare them to the other teams in the current top 5, their ratings really are not even in the same galaxy of where they should be. Anyone who watched the game last night would see that we dominated on both sides of the ball. I don't think we would win the SEC, but we would definitely be in the upper echelon of that conference.

Boise State is no longer a "trick play" circus act. We are in your face physical and our athleticism is without a doubt at a BCS level. It would be nice if our teams' ratings really reflected that in NCAA football 12. I know there will be those who disagree, but I really think most of what I am saying is quite valid!

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. Obviously, I think the majority of the team needs to see some universal ratings increases...but here are some specifics:

Kellen Moore: Accuracy/awareness should be 99. His mobility should be bumped...I know he is not fast, but he dodges a lot of pressure nonetheless. He was rated a 98 on the default rosters when the game came out and somehow was brought down to a 90???? He should at least be in the mid 90's

DJ Harper: He is definitely back after sustaining 2 ACL injuries over the past few years...should get a bump

Matt Miller: He is a highly touted RS freshman, who suprised the heck out of me and played really well vs. Georgia. He is the starting WR alongside Boldejwin. He should get a pretty big bump. He has some open field speed too.

Chris Potter is the main punt returner and shares the kick returning duties w/ Doug martin. He is rated a little too high from a receiver standpoint and I believe should be about 5th on the WR depth chart. He does have good speed obviously and may need a point or 2 bump in that category.

Mitch Burroughs is a burner. He needs his speed bumped and overall WR rating. He should be #4 on WR depth chart behind #1 Boldewjin and #2 Miller and #3 Schoemaker, his little brother D. Burroughs should have a slight speed bump too.

Both TEs Efaw and Linehan should get some bumps especially Efaw who could be K. Moore's favorite target before the year is over.

Grant Hedrick is the back up QB and was used a lot for the wildcat. His awareness/speed should see some big bumps. He made some big plays.

On defense what can I say, except for being lazy and giving up some long yardage touchdowns, they dominated and even intimidated Georgia last night which I think they will do to any opponent they face this year. I would put their defense up against any SEC defense this year...and I am dead serious about that. McClellin, Winn and the rest of the D-line are a bunch of beasts. I would contend possibly the best front 4 I saw all day yesterday. Two specific guys you should get some big bumps are Jerrell Gavins and true Fresh. Jeremy Ioane. Gavins gave Georgia receivers fits and I don't think we lost any ground having Ioane fill in for Febis.
Lastly, it looks like Trevor Harman #14 is the starting kicker while Elkin is the punter. Harman actually looks solid

Here are some equipment edits off the top off my head

Air XP 2 bar: Geraldo Boldewjin (w/ Nike clear visor)
Air XP Robot: WR Tyler Jackson (w/ Nike clear visor)
Air XP Robot RB: Gavins (w/ Nike clear visor), Schoemaker, DJ Harper (w/ Nike clear visor), Dallas Burroughs, WR Aaron Burks (w/ Nike clear visor)
Air XP 3 Bar RB: Mitch Burroughs, Kirby Moore, Byron Hout
Standard 3 bar RB: Efaw
Revo kicker: Brad Elkin
Revo skill: Matt Miller (w/ Nike clear visor), George iloka (w/ Nike clear visor), Jeremy Ione (who from a skin tone standpoint should be like medium 15 or something close, K Trevor Harman
Revo Speed Robot: Chris Potter, Shea mcClelin
Revo speed 3 bar LB: Dan Paul, Billy Winn (w/ Nike clear visor)
Revo speed 3 bar: Doug martin (didn't wear it against Georgia but usually wears Nike clear visor), Grant Hedrick, Gabe Linehan
Revo Robot 2: Cedric Febis

Well that is what I have for now...I will contribute more throughout the season for other teams other than Boise St. too.

Thanks

Advertisements - Register to remove