View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 08:13 AM   #22
TMJOHNS18
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 12 Roster Update - Week 2 Details, Available Tomorrow (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan08865
To all the haters out there STFU. Just be happy that we get roster updates every week back in the old day we did not have roster updates and we had to use what roster came out of the box and if i remember correctly you couldn't even create a player in Madden 64 on the Nintendo 64. I hope all this hate danny moore is receiving makes him stop doing updates one of these day and he comes out to say that he'll never do another free roster update again for now on you'll have to pay EA 14.99 for a roster update every week. What would you guys do then?

@ mkharsh33 Lol I hope you enjoyed getting ripped off by gamestop. I never trade in any of my games hack i still have Duke Nukem forever and we all know how bad Duke suxed
True, we should be thankful that he spends so much time just changing ratings each week and not working on actually getting the rosters fully right.

We have all we need to do rosters ourselves, and I'm sure most people would be happy to go without updates if EA let sharing rosters and save files easier.

Plus, weekly updates are a joke because Cam gets bumped to 81 for a great game, but what if he stinks it up next week or lights it up again? Maybe if the Czar was "good enough to be a scout," like guys at EA have said, why doesn't he come out with ratings that don't have players jumping 4+ OVR weekly.

Last edited by TMJOHNS18; 09-16-2011 at 08:16 AM.