View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #22
Tomba
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Forza 4 Impressions

Continued impressions

Car handling and tracks continue to wow me. Not just impress me WOW me.

When you go into tunnels. It looks like it. The reflections, the differences in lighting and contrast is ALL THERE in this game. No other racing game has been able to capture that.

Car detail is crazy I've owned a few of these cars (not saying which ) and they are spot on and when you go into te cockpit view it feels like im in my old car again...LOVE IT
Also a great thing the behind the car view which is far is GREAT for tight tracks and lets you see the road a bit better. Nice work on gettin this right as well Turn 10
Hawkinheim or whatever you call it is gorgeous what a great track to race in...PERIOD.

But again load times STINK... I want to just race...anyway

I can't stress enough though the game has a very reward and fair points system in place. I love it I place first in 2 races I get 'gift cars" my equivalent to "YAY!"

One thing really nice about World tour mode. they do an aerial view of the tracks like a google maps showing where it is within the countries geography. For me that makes it feel like im actually TRAVELING somewhere and not just being put on a track that "says" its from someplace. If you get what i'm saying...

I have a major gripe however that is not game related. The music and the inability to "set" or set-up your soundtrack. There are like two songs on this puppy that im lovin and i cant listen to them all the time or what have you. This is something that GT does superbly well but it has nothing to do with racing lol absolutely nothin BUTi kinda would have liked the tunes to have been custom. I never actually tinkered wih getting music the xbox an having it play during me gaming so i wonder if is possible?

And lastly. Why aren't there more people with this game. games like Nascar etc come out and they flock to those ut a true racing game comes out and it's kinda quiet? Unless everybodys just playing so in that case Im off to play too.........