View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:46 AM   #12
RedmanR
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K12 Video - Strategy Session 4: Shooting Slider Adjustments (Da_Czar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
You don't need a slider it's all in your coach profile. put help defense to 0 and pressure up high. I am working on a video for that but that is ALL coach settings.
Your right Czar, I don't know what I was thinking about. I guess I became so dependent on downloading Coach Profiles the last couple of years it slipped my mind. . . I guess it's that old school in me starting to show

I guess I can tweak the Coach Profiles for a few teams until something better get's released. Appreciate the tip brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
Personally, I haven't had any issues defending the paint or penetrating when space is available. It's all about evaluating the defense and offense and reacting accordingly. As long as you keep the contact sliders at 50, you should have no trouble beating guys off the dribble.
I was only getting to the basket a couple times a game by taken what I was given by the defense. I plan on raising the contact sliders as my iso skills improve once again. Thanks for the tips, their both working out pretty good so far.