mWolfe
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Patch 4 - Tuner 2 wishlist

1. Fix the sliders. QB Acc seems to be reversed (High value for HUM allows the CPU QB to play better and smarter) and I have no doubt in my mind that the HUM Pass Cov slider is reversed (Low value better reaction time, High value lower reaction time)

2. Improve the AI ball carrier logic. Allow for more juking and spinning and use more of the field when running. Also it's strange that balanced backs seem shiftier than speed backs while speed backs behave more like power backs. Fix this please.

3. Improve the AI controlled DL ability to use their special moves

4. Make WRs more aggressive and cut down on the catch animations that don't apply to the situation. This probably can't be addressed now but at least give the option to strafe catch on AA and Heisman.

5. Fix the tendency bug in dynasty.

6. Improve the option game as a whole. Running, blocking and the AI's reading ability. The QB still hesitates for a moment after he keeps the ball as well as the RB in a Wildcat formation if he keeps the ball. This usually kills the play before it starts, especially on AA or Heisman. (Wasn't this supposed to be fixed last patch?)

7. Fix online dynasty transfer error. Surprisingly I know a few guys including myself willing to start one up if this is addressed.

8. Fix the ability to defend the 4 verts and Hail Mary's. Why should guys assigned to zones in the lower part of the field stay their if all of the receivers are headed toward the endzone? Let them join the party.

9. Passing percentages in dynasty are too low for teams across the board. Would be nice to see an adjustment close to real world stats.

10. Jersey degradation for wht jerseys

I'll add to that as well

11) A fatigue slider would be nice
12) A injury slider as well
13) the ability to change a teams depth chart in dynasty mode without having to create a coach
14) Edit the teams game plan so we can turn their chew cloak on to force them to us up more of the time clock or have us a acceleratd clock feature that winds the play clock down even if there using no huddle.