View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase Hands-On Previews (GameSpot, GamePro)

Quote:
You can set up a 2 on 2 matchup with anyone and any rules you want, or you can play the "2 on 2 Teammate Challenge" which functions a lot like the original NBA's Greatest mode. Beat those and you'll unlock all of the classic players into the main game where you can draft them onto current teams or set them loose on the free agent market. If you want to bring current NBA players into the modes available under the Legends Showcase, then you'll need to beat the ladder of teams in the 3 on 3 era challenge, which pits great players of a certain era against each other.
So to unlock classic transactions, a portion of this game mode must be completed, yes? I'm usually a fan of unlocking things, but usually when it's bonus features like retro jerseys or something of that ilk. I'm not as big a fan of having to unlock basic game functions.

To expound, maybe I don't have as much a problem with me having to unlock the classic transaction ability as I am about the potential for complication in sharing classic rosters over 2K Share. If someone unlocks the ability to trade legends, then creates a roster full of traded legends, would I (as someone who had not unlocked that ability) still be able to download that roster off of 2KShare?

Last edited by VDusen04; 11-14-2011 at 09:03 PM.