Old 12-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #10
nomo17k
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Mlb 12 the Show "Playsation Move" Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I'm really excited to see how the player models interact with us controlling the bat when we're in our stances. Is it possible that we can kind of "makeshift" our own versions of their stances while they're batting? For instance, if I wanted to give myself a Griffey pose when batting, it might be reflective in-game as I'm batting with somebody?

Or do you think they scrapped out the "stance" portion this year that was in the floating bat mechanism for HRD last year, and they'll just have their stance until you swing with them?
I don't think that would be possible with Move... Basically the only info you can give with the Move stick is how you orient and move your bat, and *not* how you actually move your body.

But I can reasonably assure Move will be much, much more realistic than analog, because there's a lot more detailed info you can transmit between the game and the controller.

Now, if you have a bunch of Move sticks and attach them to your body and do something similar to motion capture, that's another story but I don't think the time is ripe for it... But theoretically possible... maybe next generation gaming...