Old 12-13-2011, 07:37 AM   #8
OGKing
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2K12 Roster Update Available Now (12-13-11) - Video of Changes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizz1e03
GREAT ROSTER UPDATE!!

All 2k has to do is fix the shot contest and adjust the Shot quality grades a bit lower.. I will contest a shot soo timely and perfect and my opponent will always makes there shot.. i even instant replay everytime just so i know my hands is there.. LOWER the SHOT QUALITY GRADES or the player ability to make shots consistently.. Also add more cut off points for the defense... i feel like i may beat my opponent to his spot and he pushed my character out the way... -_____-

I know how to play 2k.. my record has always been monstrous online without cheesing.. But this year this game lacks real defense and substitutes it for gimmick defense.. ex: 1)infinite steal swiping, 2)blocks by anybody or PGs(which concludes ratings doesnt really matter), 3)How when i adjust to lock the paint down and superstar run up and down the court in my paint... If i didnt know how to make adjustments and switch to my bigs it wud be dunks all day in the paint.. 4) Repetitive Head fakes under the basket leads to easy scoring..5)Passing is riddiculously SLOW.. players SHOULD NOT, I REPEAT SHOULD NOT BE RUNNING FASTER THE BALL TRAVELING in THE AIR.. SmH 6)scoring under the basket in general is too easy even if my opponent gets a shot quality D-, they still make it a high percentages... And no its not always Lebron, or kobe or wade, or durant, etc... its with everyone! I strive for playing perfect defense.. Nonetheless i still enjoy the game, but if u can correct these MINOR isssues or at least correct a few of them then ill be good.. Here is a short video of ANNOYANCES that happens in 2k that is not talked about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZn17..._order&list=UL
That has nothing to do with the roster updates, this is a roster update only thread, post impressions about the roster update. Nothing about the gameplay.

Damn, you kids never fail to complain.