View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:06 PM   #164
ILLSmak
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K12 Patch 1.04 Details, Arrives Tomorrow

lol people still whining.

Sorry but anyone who says 2k11... no matter what patch you are using, is better than 2k12 at LAUNCH is insane. Anyone who wants to play 2k11 can just slide that back in IMO. Yeah it sucks to have paid 60 bucks for a bad product, but at least you have a good product to go back to that you like. And that's not even sarcasm; why force yourself to play a game you dislike when you have one you enjoy better sitting right in front of you? I felt the same with live 10 vs 2k11. I was like hmm this isn't doing it for me. back to Live...!

But 2k12... man you guys should be happy for this game. This game is a blessing to anyone who loves basketball. If the computer is too good, turn down the difficulty; you wanna get by the computer? turn down on ball D.

Would be nice to completely fix online, but that's all.

And I don't see this fast break issue. Certain guys just break out well. They get going at the right moment and get that speed burst. That is a dunk. It's not as easy to take the ball with the PG and go coast to coast, but if you do a lay up animation like a hop step or euro step you can still get a score.

I get a lot of fast break points, but my team is also like 99 99 99. AS EVERYONE'S TEAM SHOULD BE A FEW YEARS IN. Unless you handicap yourself on purpose...

-Smak