View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #330
Heroesandvillains
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 12 The Show Screenshots - Your New Default Camera View and Other Tidbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369
Now why would I answer the questions? Do I make the game? You had to know that was pretty ridiculous even as you typed it out. These guys GET PAID to spend time on the internet conversing with people that purchase their game. Your example is exactly why there needs to be an official QA thread. then people could get their questions answered in one place with a set up format. That way people wouldnt have to complain that they arent getting questions answered. when theres 10 different questions in 10 different threads that would make it near impossible to get to everyone so it only takes a little common sense to show that one thread for questions is the way to go. Its a pretty simple concept: someone asks a question, one of the devs quotes it and and gives an answer, any other post is either ignored or deleted. Its great to have them here, but no one is doing anyone a "favor" when they are on the clock making money to post on the net.
JD,

If I'm not mistaken (which I frequently am, by the way), Q&A threads with Devs have taken place here on OS in the past. Not to say that's any guarantee that it will take place again, however.

Regardless, Nemesis04; and the other CES invitees, go in to painstaking detail once their time with the game and Dev team is over. Do a search for it, specifically Nemesis' thread from last year. It's astounding the things he was able to write about (as well as the others). I'd expect nothing short of the same from these guys this year, taking all of their remarkable character traits into consideration. Yeah, I'll be on these boards for hours on end. Mark my words. Great stuff!

That said, Russell_SCEA answers questions all over this board. I see you're not new here, but just incase you don't navigate the site too frequently, do a member search for his name once you believe he's taking part in MLB 12 Q&A. Also, other Devs such as Woodweaver and ESPECIALLY Brian_SCEA - if you want to have your mind blown - answer a treasure trove's worth of information pre-release and are worth looking up. It makes finding their posts much easier, especially if you chose to have the individual posts themselves show up in your results.

Last edited by Heroesandvillains; 01-02-2012 at 06:36 PM.