View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
Roncatto
Rookie

OVR: 4
Madden almost close to RL :)

With all the buzz about the upcoming draft/FA and the manning will he/wont he be traded, thought I'd start a franchise with the colts and do exactly what the rumour mill is saying.

So, Season 1. Simmed season with Manning off the depth chart (pretend hes injured), and finished 4-12. Not as bad as RL but bad enough to have 2nd overall pick. (always has to be someone worse, damn 1-15 bucs lol).

I traded Manning to the Redskins (as rumoured) for a 1st this year and future 3rd. (tbh no idea if thats fair, they were happy to give me 1st,2nd,3rd this year but i knew that was Madden trade bollox so i tried best to get it right, looked at Palmer deal and went from there).

Scarily, the Giants beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl 34-24. I reckon if i simmed that season 100 more times it was not going to get it that close to RL again.

SO got my new Franchise QB. Yes he was madden generated, 82 OVR. He has strong arm, good awr, good accuracy and 75 speed. Again not too far off to a certain Mr Luck we all know the colts will be picking up.

Season 2 1-1 so far....

Will finish season and then might look back in a years time and see how close it all actually went....
Advertisements - Register to remove