View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #10757
JaySmooov
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: The LeBron James Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Rose
What the hell else what would be talking about? The food?

Miami's fan base is atrocious. Took 2 of the best players in the world on the same team just to get them in the Top 5. That doesn't even mean that everyone shows up. Most people probably buy season tickets as a novelty just to say they can go whenever. Marlins never sell out and the Dolphins only pack the place when they are good, other wise it's a ghost town.

Did you watch the playoff series before the 3 Queens came together, against the Celtics? AAA was like half empty.

NY>>>>Miami and it's not even close.
Damn dude, is it that serious?

I live in Chicago, so I hear about stuff like Wrigley Field being old, unsanitary, somewhat empty because of the losing, etc. () Also, when baseball season is here, I see the White Sox fans pack the Red Line to go to US Cellular Field all the time, and the Cubs fans for Wrigley Field on occasion.

I don't follow the Miami fan base, so why would I hear about it or pay attention to it? Only reason I know about the Marlins is because every time I saw them on SportsCenter, it would look like literally no one was there, which I thought was funny.

You gotta calm down about some of these things, I wasn't even trying to be funny.

And the food? You could've at least said customer service or something.