View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #17
drew_3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 13 - What Do You Want to See? Sim Nation Radio, Tonight at 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson24
I dont want a shot stick! Dribbling moves are the best part of live 10 with the right stick and freestyle passing. They could incorporate some more defensive actions with it though.

Shot stick is so overrated

I liked the collisions in 10 as it was a vast improvement from 09. They just need more blocking/offensive fouls, diffferent swat animations and crowding around the net to stop more dunks and lastly more attention to height/weight ratings
Agree 100% dribble moves with the right stick are awesome and need to be kept but how about using one of the shoulder buttons to "Modify" the right stick ie hold L2 and use the right stick for dribble moves, use the right stick on its own and it becomes a shot stick. Just an idea.

As for contact, I liked the live 10 contact system and although we would all like a game to be as much like real life as possible, I would like to see EA remain different from 2k (no point having two games exactly the same!)

Also for my money EA have always nicely stradled that thin line between sim and arcade. I play games for fun and enjoyment I don't want to have a game that frustrates me or takes hours to master, Again that has always been the nice thing about EA games they are accessible to the casual player but have enough depth to keep more experienced gamers happy.