Old 03-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #96
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NCAA Football 13 Cover Athlete - RG III

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber35
Thank you! I don't know how people can say RG3 is leaps and bounds better than Luck...just makes zero sense. And saying Luck's team was better around him proves a lack of actually watching games. RG3 had arguably the most explosive playmaker at WR last season and a dominant running game to help him. Luck didn't. I watched a lot of his games online, as I was curious about what the hype was about. He proved it was well deserved. His top target was a TE and his WRs just flat out disappeared in games.

Now don't get me wrong, RG3 is the truth and he is phenomenal and I think he is gonna be a superstar in the NFL, but so is Luck. Personally, I like my QBs more Andrew Luck than RG3, but that's not to say I don't think Griffin is a stud...I just like Luck more.
I agree RG3 is not leaps and bounds better the Luck. I would say they are both equally good. They will both do great in the NFL. Even though RG3 had an explosive WR Luck did have a hell of a offensive line that made it real comfortable for him in the pocket. 2 of them are going in the first round and possibly his TE who was a beast. So they both had areas on there offense that helped them be successful.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 03-10-2012 at 12:57 PM.