View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #119
rolltide1017
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 2k12 - Q&A Thread

This is the first baseball game I've bought in almost 4 years (I think The Show 08 was my last) and the last time I played a 2K baseball game was probably even longer. Was never a huge fan of the 2K baseball games and when I got rid of my PS3 and only had my 360, I just never gave then much consideration. So, it has been a while for me and I was really craving a baseball video game. Being a 360 owner, this was the only choice and I feared the worst but, after one day with the game, 2K has made huge improvements over the years I've been away from the series, I'm really impressed so far.

Since I've been away for so long some things are really different and I don't think the game does a great job of explaining the new hitting controls, fielding and pitching to noobs. Pitching I think I've gotten down, and this is the best pitching controls I've ever seen in a video game. Hitting and fielding are a different story.

So, I was long winded to get to this basic question, is there a more detailed manual somewhere online (or on the disc) for this game?