View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
GuyinPA75
Rookie

OVR: 1
I've always been against the online pass and always thought it was a complete ripoff. When I go buy a used car and go to drive it off the lot, there is not a $200 code I have to insert into the dashboard to make the car run.

Best thing to do is not only voice your concern to EA but stop buying games that support this sort of "Pure Greed". That is what it is. Pure and simple. Greed. And best way to support it, is to stop buying the games that have online codes. There have been many games that I never played due to online codes. I am not going to support that type business practice. Homefront was a game I did not buy soley of the Online Pass, I had fun during the online trial period. Would have purchased the game if no Online Pass. Way the game did not sell, think lot of other people felt the same as me.

Dumb thing on companies like EA that do this -- they lose lot of other and easy money. Like Mass Effect 2 and 3 I never purchased the DLC. I would have bought the DLC and played it, but to charge me $10 for just the mere privilege to "download" the DLC, forget you. You lost my money to even buy more of the game.

Bottom line: Online Pass Codes are very bad practices and is only fustrating players to not want the product.
Advertisements - Register to remove