View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 08:26 AM   #15
nosambob808
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official 2K Roster 03/23/12 is now up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Yes sir, Green has no career stats and from what others are claiming his cyberface is of another NBA player from the 90s. Let me try and explain in detail what is happening to me.

Logged into Xbox live account. Started NBA2K12; checked online to see if the new roster was ready; went back and reset the rosters and it keeps resetting the roster to the original NBA2K12 roster from launch date. I do not even have this roster saved anywhere. I cleared the cache and it still defaults to that roster. So now I download the new roster from 2k; load it and look it over. I click on any player and I can see their player cards etc. But when I attempt to edit them it will completely freeze up and I have to restart. This is the first time that I have not been able to reset roster and it automatically load the new one just released from 2K.

I am out of ideas.
I'm by no means a pro at all this newfangled technology stuff but here's what i did that seems to work for me without any problems that i've found to this point. go to 2kshare, download the latest roster and save it as a new file, go to load rosters and load said file and bam, good to go so far. on another note, wtf is up with Durant having a plus 1? ie he's a 93 but his rating has the blue arrow next to it making him a 94, only player i've seen this with.
Advertisements - Register to remove