Old 04-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #148
Bighoff
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: XBOX 360 Country Club (TW13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagoth
My biggest issue currently is trying to get eagles. I can get on the green in 2 on par 5's, but then I choke...I kid you not, I missed a 5 foot (not YARD...FOOT) eagle putt last night even though putt preview showed it lined up perfectly...I HATE putting on the side of a slope, even short ones...

Dominick, I think you should have to play drunk every other night to give some of us a chance at finishing first in a tournament! :P (just kidding of course...I like being in online leagues with guys who are REALLY good...only way to judge how good I really am...if I can EVER beat you in a tournament, it will be something to be proud of!).

So as far as attributes go. As I said before, I played last years TW on PS3, so couldn't import XP. But right now, my CAG has his power in the 70's, putting in the 60's and accuracy in the 50's. How is everyone else doing in that department? Curious what everyone elses CAG attributes are at.
I'm plus 60 on power, accuracy, and putting. Over 50 on the rest.
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!