View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #14
volwalker
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Wow, one poor opinion and you jump ship. And that opinion was just that he didn't like it because he couldn't jump from a big school to another big school.

Well, here's another opinion on the matter: I thought CC worked well enough last year. Since it was the first year they've ever done something like that, bugs were expected, at least by people like myself who don't expect perfection after one attempt at something so grandiose. I moved from OC at Army to an OC at K-State, then a HC spot at SMU, then to my "dream job" at Kansas, where I stayed for 10 years. It worked well enough for me.

At least give it a rent to see if they've fixed the issues you never confronted first hand. But, I'm assuming you probably just wanted any excuse to not buy the game this year, and that's fine, but the CC wasn't 100% horrible. I'd give it a B or B-. Quite good for a first year try, imo. I thought NCAA 12, despite a few flaws, was the best NCAA games in the past few years. The tendency bug didn't bother me at all, and I finished 15 years in CC and 8 years of coaching one team without CC on.
Good points. I need to give it a try before I judge it. Regarding the tendency issue, did you check other team rosters several years in your dyansty because you are the only one I have heard not complain about this issue? Also, did you fool with custom playbooks any? Are they fixed? Thanks.